Thursday, April 24, 2008

0 - 100 Sponsored! Internet NeWbie builds up team in 2 weeks flat.

WoW! I never thought that just a little over two weeks ago that I would be here today, with a personal team of 100 sponsored members...? Using a the new system called the spider web system.


When I joined up with Kimball and his u-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e spider web system, I had no idea that I had just stepped into a Ferrari which was begging to be driven. And I can safely tell you, that I have been driving it as hard as one can drive a Ferrari---petal to the metal! The Spider Web System though it's free, demands to be driven hard....very hard!

And whats even better than going from 0 in one's down line to over 100 is that I KNOW that my down line are going to have similar or even better results in building their down line and as we say in biz, "If it's good for me, it's even better for my team!"

The SpiderWeb Marketing System, just takes all of the insecurity that comes with any business by offering the Right solutions that one needs in order to succeed.

Just try this on for size? Have you ever seen a McDonald's close down? Have you ever seen one downsize, relocate or disappear from sight?

Well, while you are at it. Have you ever seen a Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Starbucks close down, downsize or relocate ?

Let me answer that one for you. NO! Guess what? Neither have I and I don't really expect to.

Why is that? Systems. They are called Franchises and all great franchises have a basic pattern, a basic system that any qualified simpleton can jump in and make that business produce the desired products.

And of course, as with any other great system, there is always Quality Control and more importantly, support.

Now, can you add up the dots here, and see that with the SpiderWeb Marketing System, Kimball is putting into my hands and any other fortunate person's hands a Franchise and that Franchise will be successful as long as owner call duplicate and follow the systems that have been laid down as the successful steps and actions that one needs to take in order to produce the desired results.

Going back to my Success Story here with the SpiderWeb System. I have built up a team and have done my best to follow the manuals of the system "to the letter" in order to do just that, with the other one BIG determining point.

Purpose!

I have a purpose. a "why," my very own reason for wanting to see this business bloom and grow into a fantastic residual income for myself and my family. That personal reason is clutched close to my bosom and it is what keeps me going at 4:00am in the morning, when my eyelids are demanding to close out for the day, and my body yearns for the soft feel and touch of the bed.

In a marketing system such as this one, it is the only real variable that I can see, other than the time and other distractions that one can get into, I suppose, distractions that just occur as a consequence of living life.

If you are one of the 97% of failing Internet Marketers, MLMers, Net Workers or Home Business owners--I have one valuable message for you!

Don't waste another dollar, another valuable minute or second--for that matter. Get in here and grab hold of your very OWN Franchise. With the power of the SpiderWeb Marketing System under the hood, there's only one thing to do and that is to "put the petal to the metal!"

I guess that I am rather fortunate. I haven't been in the home biz/network marketing game for long before stumbling upon the SpiderWeb system, and since having done so, I have applied all my available energies into it, and as you have read. It's gone from 0-100 FLAT!

It's my wish to see you on the team here, winning and heck, who knows? Even writing your very own Success Story for the millions to read.

You can quickly get your own Back Office, by signing up for the free system now. Check it out at http://www.TheSpiderWebSystem.com/smartcookie
RB

"Dreams, Goals--Ambitions. These are what man uses for fuel." --LRH


No comments: