Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Spider Web Marketing System.

Hi it's RB here. I can now tell you that tonight I will be sleeping in such S-L-U-M-B-E-R after having accidentally stumbled upon the spider web system. You see, I am a new father to a bright-faced 1 year old boy, married to my lovely Japanese wife and I needed to get some additional income streams created for my family--living in Japan isn't on the cheap side.

I knew that the internet was such a powerful vehicle with the ability to reach out across the Globe to people from all walks of life. And when in business, traffic and the amount of bodies that pass through the store or shop means life or death, in terms of sales.

It's only been 3 weeks and to-date, I have joined about 30 different affiliate programs, have signed up with....oh, about 4 different marketing sites. Some were free and others had costs attached to them.

That's right, had also surfed about 20 hours on 7 Free Traffic Excahnges, joined 5 different network marketing forums, signed up for a another MLM forum/community: this one states it has 70,000+ members, but each time I log on, it has an active counter showing about 700+ users.

Let's see...have I left something out?

I currently have about 3 autoresponders. Still don't know how to fully use one though. One traffic generation account that costs about $60 a month.

Believe me, it hasn't been easy to do and the final figure at the moment is about the $1k mark--give or take. You'd think that with all my hard efforts to get the word out and do what it is I am suppose to be doing that I would be a screaming success, right? Well, I managed to get five sign ups so far..... and about 60 leads loaded up in one autoresponder or another.

But, after today I reckon that I can probably get rid of most of that and build a world wide web of marketing with this incredible marketing machine.

The SpiderWeb Marketing System Site will blow you completely sideways and even upside down. Once you get into it, you'll see for yourself. Remember I have been inside of about 4 other marketing systems, and two of those I thought were the BEST inventions since the "wheel!"

But, just after logging in and seeing what was waiting for me behind the login window sent my Internet Marketing Mind on a boggling ride of wows.

A built in lead system. Recent Website visitors. A calendar with all the important events to ensure that YOU don't miss a thing. Unfriging believable. Considering that the last marketing system that I had joined was also free but an upgrade to PRO would set you back about $300 per month.

And you know the best thing about The SpiderWeb Marketing System--it's for FREE. Yep!!!
Free. And not only that. It has 12 streams of income plugged into it and ready for you to tap into and start making some bucks for a change. Cool!

The site has great vid tutorials that run you through it, step by step and is such a bonus for any other internet savvy marketers--such as myself, who only found out what a Traffic Exchange really was last week.

No matter what you are into, and who you are promoting on the Internet or....even if you are a newbie, looking into starting your own business, then this baby is for you.

Don't delay, this system is going to weave a web across the net and change the face of Internet Marketing forever, the Spider Web System won't let you down.

See you @ the TOP.
RB
http://www.Thespiderwebsystem.com/smartcookie


P.S: Every word within this post is absolutely true.

P.P.S: Don't take my word for it. See for yourself NOW!

Blurbosphere.com - Submit blurbs on our blogs for valuable backlinks. We announce blurbs on just about everything!



No comments: